Sunday, June 02, 2002

Today I practiced the fine art of break & entry. What a rush! Luckily the cops didn't catch us. Okay, I suppose I should explain myself. The real story is that one of my friends (known as "D") had locked his keys inside his house. We tried for about half an hour to try to find a "gentle" way inside. But since every door and window on the house was locked from the inside, I suggested that we might have to simply break one of the windows. My friend finally agreed. It took him a little longer to decide, since he was the one who will end up paying for the damage. As for me, I just happened to have a crowbar in my car, which did a rather "smashing" job if I don't say so myself. Hey, it was kinda fun. I think I could get into this! As long as it's not my own window that gets broken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home