Thursday, June 06, 2002

Every time I go to see my doctor or my dentist, I always phone ahead to make an appointment. Yet, when I arrive at the appointed time, I have to sit and wait for what seems like an eternity until I am actually served. (I should start billing them for MY time!) Today I went to see a podiatrist (foot doctor.) My appointment was for 12:00pm. I arrived five minutes early and yet I was only called upon at about 12:30pm. The person following me must not have been too thrilled either. She had an appointment for 12:30pm, and yet I kept the podiatrist busy until around 1:15pm. Anyway, I have major pain in my feet and apparently it can be relieved with a set of custom insoles. (They aren't cheap either, so it's lucky that I have insurance for this sort of thing from my work benefit package.) It should take about two or three weeks until I get the insoles. Hopefully they will do the trick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home