Wednesday, August 14, 2002

I have never had a more gross meal than I had at McDonald's. First of all, I shouldn't have gone there in the first place. I don't know what I was thinking... I seriously NEVER go there! But I was in a rush, so I decided to pick up a roast vegetable salad. I guess I should pay more attention to advertisements, because if I had seen what this salad was going to look like, I would have ordered something else. I was thinking that there would be onions, green peppers, pickles, and things like that... well, maybe those things were actually in there, but I seriously couldn't tell. Other than the lettuce, there was nothing identifiable in that salad, and it's a weird feeling to eat vegetables that you can't identify. It was all downhill after that. A beeper was sounding in the background, which I assume meant that some food was finished cooking. But there were about 47 people working there and no-one turned off the beeper. It is very distracting to eat a meal, while being tortured with a never-ending: "BEEP... BEEP... BEEP... BEEP... BEEP... BEEP..." and so on. After choking down a few bites of my salad, I decided to have an ice-cream. In the two seconds that I was at the counter, placing my order, someone decided to clear my table which meant they threw away the drink that I was still planning to drink. But I will give McDonald's a little credit because they replaced my coke, with no questions asked, after I explained what had happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home