Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Some people are just too stupid to be using the internet. A few hours ago, I received an email from a customer asking questions about information that was posted on someone else's website. He found the site by following a series of web links, begining with one that he found on the "other links" page of my company's website. (By the way, this "other links" page is clearly labelled as being links to other related websites and it contains a long list of site addresses.) Since I am a good little corporate lackey, I politely answered this email by stating that I couldn't really help him and that perhaps he would like to contact someone from that other website to find out information about products that they offer. What I would have liked to write is: "are you a complete idiot? How on earth do you expect me to know about something you found somewhere on the internet? I know that I'm basically a genius, but you can't seriously expect me to know everything?!? Now could you please turn around so I can kick your ass."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home