Tuesday, January 07, 2003

A study conducted by a pair of British researchers has concluded that there is a formula to happiness. They say that the formula for happiness is: P+5E+3H. "In the equation, P stands for Personal Characteristics (outlook on life, adaptability and resilience); E for Existence (health, friendships and financial stability) and H represents Higher Order (self-esteem, expectations and ambitions.)" It definitely is an interesting concept, but I believe that I have come up with my own calculation for the formula for happiness. My formula for happiness is as follows: $47million=happiness. People always say that money can't buy happiness, but I think that is only because they didn't have enough money. My "research" has concluded that $47million would be the line above which true happiness can be achieved. (Unfortunately, I am currently about $46,999,927.00 short of "true happiness.")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home