Monday, December 16, 2002

Oops... they did it again! In the past, I've written about my crazy neighbours from across the street (see: here or here.) Well this time it seems that they stepped a little too far over the line, so to speak. Saturday night, I was washing my car at a nearby service station and I noticed an RCMP cruiser that was filling up with fuel. Suddenly, the officer got into his car, and peeled off of the parking lot with full lights and sirens blaring. When I finished up with my car wash a few minutes later, I made my way back to my house and--in what is becoming a common occurance--there were a couple of police cars parked in the neighbour's driveway once again. This time they seemed to be staying there a little longer than usual, and the next morning I found out why. It seems that my good ol' neighbour has been picked up for armed robbery and is currently being held in the Winnipeg Remand Centre pending his trial. Oh well... from what I can tell, there are still a bunch of other potential young hoodlums that are living in the house across the street, so I don't think that my usual evening's entertainment will be ending any time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home