Saturday, August 21, 2004

Road rage

I was browsing through an issue of Going Places (a publication of the Canadian Automobile Association, or CAA) when I happened to notice an article about road rage. There was a short quiz to determine whether or not a person was inclined towards road rage. You were to answer a series of 19 questions. At the end of it all, if you had answered "yes" to 6 or more of the questions then you were considered an highly aggressive driver with a disposition towards road rage. I answered "yes" to all 19 of the questions.

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2004 9:11 PM, Blogger Daryl said...

Yeah, gotta watch those stressed out bankers. They're all sitting on the verge of sanity.

 
At September 01, 2004 11:42 PM, Blogger Pablo said...

Yes. Yes indeed, I totally agree. DID YOU HEAR THAT PEOPLE?!? I'm on the brink of insanity, so if you see me coming... get off the road!!! (And stay off the sidewalks too while you're at it. I want the option to be able to choose the fastest route possible!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home