Friday, September 06, 2002

When people arrive at this blog site through a search engine, my log files can tell me what keywords were used. Perhaps I'm easily amused, but I always get a kick out of seeing the crazy things that people are searching for on the internet. It gives me an even bigger laugh to see that they've arrived at my blog while actually searching for something that is totally unrelated to this site! (I told you that I was easily amused.) Anyway, here are some recent highlights from my blog log: I'm ranked 11th on Netscape for flowbee mullet photo. If you go to search AOL, you'll find me ranked 112 for novelty dog sweaters. (Doesn't everyone need a novelty dog sweater?) If you're searching for trish stratus eating food you'll find me at number 10 on Yahoo, and on Google I'm 64th if you want to see trish stratus strip or 7th if you're looking for the trish stratus ice cream add. (Wow, that Trish sure seems like a popular girl!) But my number one favourite search that someone used to reach this site is... brazil women with big asses photos, currently ranked 4th on MSN. Yup, apparently this is pretty much the place to get pictures of all those amazing big ass brazillian women. Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home