Friday, November 08, 2002

Very interesting news: my favourite web cartoon, Chilly Beach, may become a real television show! Apparently they are working together with the Canadian network, CBC TV, who will be turning Chilly Beach into a weekly television series that will premiere in the fall of 2003. This is great news for all the poor shnooks that can't watch Chilly Beach online, because they don't have access to high-speed internet. (The Chilly Beach website is rather graphic intensive and requires a high-speed connection for proper viewing.) Lucky for me, I am no longer a poor shnook, because I have had my very own high-speed internet connection for two whole days now! But I am looking forward to watching Chilly Beach on television. That is going to be one hella-cool show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home