Monday, October 28, 2002

So let's see... last night... it's dark outside, almost midnight, the temperature was below freezing, it was snowing with very slippery conditions... yup, it's a perfect time to climb an aluminum ladder and try to adjust my satellite dish! Well, okay, it wasn't really the perfect time to do it, but I was about to go into TV withdrawal and the desparate situation called for desparate measures. The good news was that I didn't fall off the ladder. The bad news was that I dropped part of my satellite dish off of the roof of my house and onto my driveway. The good news was that nothing actually broke! The bad news was that I didn't get the dish adjusted properly last night. The super-duper-ultra-good news was that tonight I tried again, and with the help of my buddies I'm happy to say that everything is now peachy keen. And none too soon either, because tomorrow night is the season premiere of the Fox television show '24'. You won't want to miss that one. I'd say that the last season of '24' was one of the best and most intense television series that I've ever seen. Seriously... it is that good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home