Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Lawn darts & Uzi

This past Monday marked the end of a 10-year ban on assault weapons in the good ol' USA. So American citizens can now go out and legally purchase useful tools such as an Uzi, an AK47, and so on. I find it more than ironic, in this day and age with all the safety freaks that seem to be running our society, that a country like the USA has a ban on lawn darts (a toy that is deemed to be of utmost danger to society), but at the same time they allow the sale of assault weapons capable of firing over 600 rounds per minute. Kind of makes you go, "hmm..."

1 Comments:

At September 16, 2004 9:23 AM, Blogger Daryl said...

Every time I go to the Credit Union, I have this urge to jump up on the teller's counter armed with my lawndarts... which, when not in use, I always keep safely locked up with the tips unscrewed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home