Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Rough day

What a day! First of all, I slept through my alarm. And my back-up alarm. Ended up late for work, although only by a few minutes, so things weren't too bad yet. At lunch, when I got out to my car, I found it was covered with snow. So, I lean inside the car in order to start it, and then I get back outside so that I can brush the snow off the car. Once that's all finished, I'm about to get back in the car, when I notice that the doors are all locked. (Somehow I guess I managed to activate the automatic door locks.) So I hitch a ride to my house in order to get my spare car keys... but when I get to the house, I realize that my house key is missing. Duh! It's on the same key-ring that is currently inside of my locked (and still running) car. So I break into my house, get my spare car keys, and hitch a ride back to work where I finally manage to get into my car. I drove back home to eat lunch, and then I walked back to work after lunch. Then, as I'm taking my jacket off, I notice that my cell phone clip is on my belt, but my cell phone is not. It's gone. Lost. I have no idea where it is. I tried phoning it a few times, to see if someone would pick up, but no luck. I think I should have just stayed in bed.

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2005 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Usanda. I've found your cell phone.

 
At January 17, 2005 12:39 PM, Blogger Daryl said...

Hey... I hear ya. Well, let's let Janet tell the Story....

Anyways, suffice it (for now) to say that today I showed up for my first day of a 5 day course about 2 hours late for the same reason as your little incident.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home