Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Popcorn

This evening I was in the mood for a bit of a snack, so I put a bag of microwave popcorn into the toaster oven. Something immediately seemed wrong. It was almost as if the bag of popcorn didn't quite fit into the toaster oven or something. Strange. I'd never noticed that before, and I eat a lot of popcorn. I thought maybe I'd placed the bag slightly crooked or something, so I took it out and then put it back in again. Nope. Still didn't seem right. It was right around that time when it suddenly occurred to me that microwave popcorn should probably go into a microwave as opposed to a toaster oven. Yep. That did the trick alright. I am totally losing it.

3 Comments:

At November 08, 2004 10:08 AM, Blogger D said...

Did you say "I feel like such a tool."?

 
At November 12, 2004 8:22 AM, Blogger Janet said...

We all have moments...I once tried backing out of our garage without opening the door 1st.

 
At November 15, 2004 1:02 PM, Blogger Daryl said...

Uhh, while we're getting dopey moments off our chests, I uhhh, once bar-b-que'd hotdogs with the plastic wrapper still on?!? Who uses plastic wrappers anyways?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home