Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Pablo habla español

Did you know that I'm an official college student? Yes, seriously! I'm in a first year Spanish class, which I began this past September. I'm only in school for three hours a week, but believe me, that is more than enough time to totally fry my brain. But I guess I've been doing alright so far, as my current grade is 87% (through three tests.) The funny thing is that at this point, I could tell you more about Spanish grammar than English. A few months ago, if you had asked me define a direct or indirect object pronoun, or to give an example of a complementary infinitive, I would have looked at you like you were from outer space. The scary thing is that en español, this stuff is actually making sense to me.

2 Comments:

At December 02, 2004 7:21 PM, Blogger Daryl said...

Since SEPTEMBER?!? What other secrets are you keeping from us?!? (!!!)

 
At December 09, 2004 8:13 AM, Blogger Pablo said...

Ummm... I can't say... cause it's a secret.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home