Friday, June 21, 2002

Yesterday I picked up my new insoles which I had ordered on June 6th. Yes, I know there's an official word to describe those things (as opposed to "insoles") but I keep forgetting what it is. I asked my podiatrist (foot doctor) how long they would last and he told me that for most people the insoles will last for two to three years but, because of my size, I will be lucky if they last me a whole year. I'm not sure if I should be offended or not becase I think he basically just called me a fat ass. (By the way, I'm not actually a "fat ass." I'm just "big boned.") So now I'm supposed to learn how to walk with these things. An hour on the first day, two hours the second day, and so on. After one week I can start wearing them full time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home