Thursday, September 19, 2002

Just when I thought I'd heard of everything, my friend showed me this website for the exciting sport of cup stacking. Cup stacking? Well, to quote the website, "cup stacking is an exciting individual and team sport where participants stack and unstack twelve specially designed plastic cups in pre-determined sequences." Just wait... it gets even stupider than it sounds. They have cup stacking competitions, tournaments, state championships, and there's even a sanctioning organization (the WCSA). As dumb as this is, I have to admit that watching the video clip of Emily Fox doing her thing, is an amazing sight. Ms. Fox is the cup stacking world record holder, and you've got to see her in action to even comprehend how fast she can stack her cups!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home