Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Wow, it's only one more week to go until I get possession of my new house. I suppose I should start getting my stuff packed, but I'm watching Looney Tunes instead. Old cartoons totally rock! (And it sure beats packing boxes.) As my buddy from the Group W Bench recently mentioned, cartoons teach us so much. For example, today I learned that (1.) You can pretty much order anything from ACME. (2.) A bull can swallow a rifle and then shoot bullets out of his horns simply by whacking his tail onto the ground. (3.) If you happen to swallow a large number of explosives, don't let an old granny hit you on the head with her umbrella or else you'll wind up shooting out into space. Yes, cartoons do indeed teach us so many wonderful things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home