Friday, November 29, 2002

Yesterday in the lunch room (at work), a girl asked me if I'd like to finish her bag of chips. Of course I accepted the offer, since I've never been known to refuse free food. This particular bag of chips happened to be the Hostess "Munchies Snack Mix", which is a tasty combination mix of Doritos, Sun Chips, Cheetos and pretzels. However, when I started eating them I noticed that there were no Doritos or Pretzels left in the bag, only the Sun Chips and Cheetos remained. The girl explained that she doesn't actually like Cheetos or Sun Chips. Well, in that case, I couldn't help but ask her why she wouldn't just have bought a bag of Doritos. She told me that if she did that, then she would be missing out on the pretzels and that just wouldn't do. I laughed and said, "so you mean to tell me that you buy this mix, knowing full well that you will only eat half of the contents?" Apparently, that is exactly what she does. I have some weird co-workers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home