Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Congratulations to my neighbours from across the street. This evening, they managed to set a new record, as three RCMP cruisers and an ambulance surrounded their house. (This betters their previous mark from a month ago, when there were "only" two RCMP cars on their driveway.) I couldn't tell exactly what was going on, but they did carry somebody out on a stretcher. I must say, there sure is a lot of commotion at that house. Actually, I usually find it quite entertaining. You never know exactly what's going to happen next. For example: this past weekend I happened to notice four guys leave the house and get into a car that was parked on their driveway. The car backed out of the driveway, and pulled onto the parking lot of an elementary school that is literally right beside their house. Then they proceeded to do a series of brake stands and donuts on the icy parking lot, before driving the 15 metres back onto their driveway where they climbed back out of the car and went back into the house. Yup. I have some very, uh... entertaining neighbours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home