Saturday, April 05, 2003

Woo hoo, I can't believe it! I am officially one-for-one in playing "RRRoll Up the Rim to Win" at Tim Hortons. Yes, it is true... yesterday I bought a medium coffee, then I r-r-rolled up the rim to reveal that I had won a free donut! Some people might say that this is no big deal, especially considering that there are over 23 million prizes to be won and basically everybody wins something. Well it may not be a big deal to you, but it's a huge deal to me. I think I am cursed when it comes to this contest. I never win. Last year, I think I was approximately 0-for-30 so, for me to be one-for-one is kind of like winning the lottery. In fact, that's not a half bad idea... I think I should go out and buy a lottery ticket today. I'm on a r-r-roll, baby! Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home